Workshop Fee- $20
An important notice about workshop fees
We understand that in these times, not everyone can afford to pay a fee for our workshops. When you register, you can choose the fee level that you can afford, including free. Use Promo Code 10OFF for $10 off and Promo Code FREE to attend for free. Please note that fees we receive from workshops help us with our mission of helping Central Ohio businesses thrive.
This workshop will give you a complete overview of the three most popular business plan templates and guide you to which option might be best for your business.
You'll Learn How To:
· Figure out what kind of business plan best fits your needs.
· Use FREE tools to research your market, industry, customers, and competitors.
· Create action plans for achieving your business objectives.
· Write a marketing plan
· Understand & prepare financial statements.
Free Workshop Tools Include:
· Workbook with 50+ links to additional “best practice” info
· Three different business plan templates
· 10+ marketing and financial reporting templates
Tentative Workshop Agenda
1. Business Plan Intro
2. Business Plan Formats - One-Page Plan vs. Business Canvas vs. Traditional Business Plan
3. How to Build A One-Page Business Plan
4. How to Build a Business Canvas Plan
5. How to Build a Traditional Business Plan
a. Defining Your Company
b. Executive Summary
c. Products & Services
d. Marketing Plan
e. Operations Plan
f. Financial Plan
Speaker- John Rhind
John is a creative marketing communications leader with over 35 years of experience. He’s helped dozens of Fortune 500 companies build strategic marketing programs that combine digital and traditional marketing approaches to deliver measurable results. John is a Certified Inbound Marketing Professional, has a Bachelor of Science from the Scripps School of Journalism / Public Relations at Ohio University.