Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Shrewd small business owners & entrepreneurs map out their success by preparing a Business Plan. However, one common obstacle to preparing a business plan is finding critical information on your industry, market, customers, and competition.
This workshop will teach you how to find the information you need to make better business decisions.
You’ll Learn How To:
1. Identify the best market segments.
2. Pinpoint the most profitable customers.
3. Analyze & beat the competition.
4. Collect & analyze information critical to your business plan.
Free Workshop Tools Include:
· Workbook with 50+ links to free research sites.
· Business plan template
· Competitor analysis template
Speaker- John Rhind
John is a creative marketing communications leader with over 35 years of experience. He’s helped dozens of Fortune 500 companies build strategic marketing programs that combine digital and traditional marketing approaches to deliver measurable results. John is a Certified Inbound Marketing Professional, has a Bachelor of Science from the Scripps School of Journalism / Public Relations at Ohio University.