In this hands-on workshop you will learn how to establish an emotional connection with your audience. Using templates and worksheets, you will discover how to construct the three primary brand building blocks:
1. Your brand story.
2. Your brand symbols.
3. Your brand strategy
- Establish a “voice” for your brand
- Develop your company name
- Write a positioning statement & value proposition
- Create brand symbols like your logo, type font, and color palette
- Combine your brand story, symbols, and strategy into a clear and consistent brand
About the presenter- John Rhind, Certified SCORE Mentor
- 5 years as a SCORE mentor, counseling hundreds of clients & teaching dozens of workshops.
- 30 years of senior-level corporate & ad agency experience with numerous Fortune 500 companies
- Certified Inbound Marketing Professional
- Bachelor of Science from the Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University