How I can help you
If you are interested in assistance in the Restaurant, Retail or Construction industries, I have 40 years as an entrepreneur, small business consultant and college professor. I utilize a "hands-on" approach and will walk you through every step you need to be successful at a pace that is comfortable for you. In a hurry - we can do it? First business, need a plan? We can do it. Need more business? We can do it. Need systems or operations assistance? We can do it.
Our aim at SCORE is to make you successful. Why not have a counselor help you that has been in your shoes before? I can provide you with accounting and financial suppoirt. development of a business plan, marketing alternatives with cost/benefit analysis, operational improvement suggestions, and qualified vendor introductions, specific to your needs.
Prior to SCORE, I spent the past 45 years helping individuals obtain success - a few of my recent positions include:
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Indian River State College - Entrepreneur College
- Western Regional Partner, Retail Segment, KPMG (CPA and Consulting International Firm)
- Manager, Ernst & Young Co, responsible for founding their National Consulting Training Center
- Senior Partner, The Omega Group - small business and restaurant operations consultants
- Several Retail, Restaurant and Construction Organizations
- Local Chamber of Commerce memberships
Most of all - I would like to be a part of your success story.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Education and Awards
Dave has a A.S. degree in Engineering at SUNY, a B.S. degree from Syracuse University in Finance and Marketing. He is a frequent speaker at Retail industry conferences and contributes regularly as a writer of enterprise implementation thought leadership articles in Executive Technology and Byte Magazines.
Dave is certified by the DPMA, has a commercial business real estate license DBPR (Florida), a Commercial Pilots License, Honorable Discharge USAF Pilot, and maintains membership in several Accounting, Retail, Restaurant and Construction organizations (NRA, AGC, ABC, AICPA, Restaurants.com, etc)