How I can help you
For over 25 years I have helped California businesses in employment law compliance, business formation, business contracts, Labor Commission and Unemployment Insurance hearings. California law governing businesses is complex and ever changing. It is important for any business, but especially small businesses, to get off on the right foot. My commitment is to help buisnesses handle both the every day and the rarely occurring issues of current law and management.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
1. Gradualtion Magna Cum Laude from San Jose State with a degree in Behavioral Science which is actually a major in Psychology with a double minor in Sociology and Economics.
2. Graduation in the top quarter of my class from Golden Gate University Law School.