How I can help you
I can help you startup, operate, grow and exit your small business. I am an experienced business advisor and entrepreneur owning and operating a small consulting firm. I have over four decades of experience with public and private companies of all sizes. I have mentored many clients during the past several years with SCORE across a wide range of businesses. I can help you achieve your goals and make solid business decisions.
Mentoring topics include:
• Launching, managing and growing a business
• Business operations and process improvements
• Organization, talent, process and technology optimization
• Strategic planning and business plans
• Financial plans, budgets and accounting
• Business leadership and management consulting
• Human Resources management
• Buying and selling a business
• Partnerships and negotiations
My experience includes:
• 2005-Present: Founder of a business advisory and management consulting firm specializing in investment management and financial services. Clients range from community and regional banks to small and mid-sized investment management and institutional investment consulting firms. Led recapitalization, business operations improvement, talent management and technology initiatives.
• Other Experience: Partner, COO, CAO and CFO positions at three small to mid-sized global investment management firms. Led business operations and support, strategic planning, finance, technology, HR, trading and legal compliance functions. Executive management team member responsible for mergers & acquisitions, reorganization and outsourcing efforts. Accomplishments included growing revenue from $10 million to $45 million and delivering over $30 million in cost savings.
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- Business Plans / Startup Assistance
- Human Resources
- Strategy & Planning
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Finance & Insurance
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Retail Trade