How I can help you
I am very pleased to assist you with business and financial planning to either think through the start up of your new business idea, help you examine ways to improve your existing business and plan strategies for financiang your business.
I have experience and education in banking and corporate finance as well as a history of helping businesses improve cash flow or make operational improvements. I have a 25 year career in banking with responsibilities ranging from CFO to executive vice president and many years of consulting with businesses. I have been deeply involved in industries such as banking, insurance, logistics, construction, real estate, property management, high-tech, start-up's and more. I have also been very involved in public education and education finance.
I am further especially pleased to be involved as a SCORE Volunteer because, no matter how experienced one is, no one knows everything. By being a SCORE adviser, I am additionally able to instantly call upon allof my peers who may be a subject matter expert for a particular component of your inquiry.
SCORE is here to help you!
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Professional & Business Services
University of Michigan (Advanced Executive Education Graduate Program) (1)
University of Toledo, BSBA (Finance & Eng. Technology), University of Toledo (MBA Core Courses) (2)
Cash Flow under Extreme Circumstances (ISI International, Chicago, Illinois) (3)
Specialty Communications, (San Francisco, CA)
McKinsey & Company (Change Management)
- Selected by faculty to present merger & acquisitions methodology
- Outstanding senior award and graduate-assistance award
- Voted best overall graduation case study plan & presentation